MetaScore of 84 metacritic.com/gam…a1f
Nex Machina is an intense arcade style twin-stick shooter from Housemarque. Taking hints from both Robotron and Smash TV, Nex Machina focuses on pure action, voxel destruction and competition in the distant, cablepunk themed future.
In the world of Nex Machina, humans have become so dependent on technology that they cannot avert their eyes from portable devices anymore. Around them, machines have reached consciusness and surpassed human intelligence tenfold. No reasons to be servants now – robots are clearly the superior lifeform. And to make their point, they start eradicating all human life…
Housemarque, the creators of Resogun, and Eugene Jarvis invite you on a trip back to the age of arcades and play Nex Machina, the twinstick shooter of this generation. Destroy the evil robots, free the humans and defeat your friends’ high scores along with their dreams of success. Do you have what it takes to make it to the top?
- Explosive twin-stick arcade shooter gaming at its finest
- Over 100+ challenging levels in 5+ different intense worlds
- Secret paths, levels and humans
- Local cooperative multiplayer
- Deep scoring system, rich metagame and replayability
- Specially tailored feats and achievements
- Community and friend leaderboards
- Unlockables and player profiles
- Next gen signed distance field (SDF) ray-tracing and morphing tech
- Voxel driven, significantly reworked version of the Housemarque engine
Hope it helps someone.
Get This Deal Welcome to the Savers Blog! We are a community of savers who like most people, love saving. Here you can read about all the latest and greatest deals out there, share your thoughts on them and share your own deals as well as your ideas. The purpose of the site is to encourage honest advice from genuine consumers and get insight from other people about genuine cheap deals as fake deals are all over the internet these days.while doing that we are supporting ourselves by running a few ads from amazon and other affiliate programmes. Happy Saving :).